Moto-master halo T-floater 5.5 supermoto racing disc
Its Full Floating HALO design combines superior, controllable stopping power with optimal heat dispersion. Not for Public Road use.
Available in ø320mm and ø300mm.
(300mm perfect fit for 16” Supermoto Racing Wheels).
- Moto-Master HALO T-Floater 5.5mm Supermoto Racing Discs with T-Floater system – This is the Ultimate Racing Disc for the professional Supermoto rider.
- HALO outer ring design ensures equal heat dispersion under high thermal stress while the brake pad contact surface is cleaned evenly.
- Outer ring thickness is 5.5mm (320mm or 300mm) and features an extra cooling slot on the external perimeter.
- The laser cut and precision grinded outer ring is fixed to a billet CNC machined aircraft aluminium carrier which is black anodized and laser marked.
- T-Floater system ensures precise controlled full floating action which prevents front wheel drag under severe racing conditions.
- T-Floater pin-slot construction allows high mechanical load while exhibiting minimum wear.
- T-Floater system is lightweight due to specially designed, hard anodized aluminium floaters.
*Not compatible with the stock/OEM brake caliper